Friday, December 15, 2006

December 15, 2006

Tonight, I plan on logging some tables. I have been slacking this week. I guess I have been preoccupied thinking about going home and connecting with some friends I havent seen in a while...Plus, work has been pretty heavy.

However, that is no excuse. This weekend I plan on logging a bunch of sngs and hope to make back everything I lost last weekend during my terrible saturday night/sunday morning. I made back a little, but lets see if i can continue to get some luck and keep my play solid. I am just nervous until I can get my account up over the $1k mark because at that point I will finally feel confident that I will not crap out...until then, i feel like I am gambling and I dont like to gamble when poker is concerned...blackjack is one thing, but poker is not meant to be gambling.

No comments: