Saturday, December 09, 2006

December 9, 2006

Not a great start...still at it. Going through card dead stretches. Tonight, i have been staying out of the way because I am not getting a lot of quality starting hands. The action is fast and furious, making me even less likely to open or enter a pot. but, even when you are a spectator you experience variance. lots of double ups for the small stack. Again, i am continually amazing with the level of play. people calling pushes on the bubble with Jack high. I took 3rd when my K7 was called preflop by J10. I hit my king, but he hit runner runner flush.

not sure if I am going to continue playing tonight...thinking about it. I think i am gonna take a break and fire some up later.

I just cant believe this shit...i raise with AQ and get called. I flop an ace...on the turn i get him all in and he shows QQ...I hav eAQ, and he hits the 1 outter!

Up and down...getting in good, so cant be upset with my play. just lost my JJ to AQ...i wish they could just flop the Ace...actually I had a flush draw on the turn...and the queen hits on the river. gotta stay focused and keep grinding...volume is the key, so variance is a part of the game...this is a heavy dose...so i just gotta get used to it. you know, i am realizing that playing is learning to deal with it every day, not just every so often...when you play 20-30+ sngs a day...you run into it more often than you can avoid it!

The queen on the river has FUCKED me so many times tonight. I was on the bubble, 2nd stacked and the big stack min raised...i called. flop is all blanks and i hit my 9 on the turn to give me a set...i push, he calls with QQ. FUCKING QUEEN ON THE RIVER AND I BUST! i just dont understand how this can keep fucking happening. I better go on one hell of a winning streak to make up for this bullshit!

Truly unreal tonight...i bubble every time as the shorty keeps sucking out on the bubble and i get fucked! full tilt is fucked!

I dont know if i can play poker...i just dont know. i can play the tables, i can get in ahead, i can log a shit load of time and get my volume up, but these nights where idiots make plays and get paid all night long are just insane. I know it isnt the site...i mean, come on, but it just doesnt seem right. i can believe how bad these players are. i should be dominating them and i just dont know what to do anymore. i will play a shit load tomorrow and either crap out or make some back.

No comments: