Thursday, December 14, 2006

December 14, 2006

there is a little party at work, but it doesnt start until 7 or 7:30...not sure if i want to stick around or not. I am past the phase where I feel like i am missing out...ive been to soo many parties and get bored pretty easily at them. I have hung out with hot drunk girls and stupid drunk guys before and the novelty has worn off...plus, I really dont want to be driving home wasted. Plus, its work-related. sure, i work in the corporate office, so none of the people I actually work with will be there, but word travels fast...and doing stupid things here is actually more like a badge of honor than something to hang your head in shame over...still on the fence.

As for poker, I need to get my tables in. I really wanted to qualify for one of the iron man challenge freerolls on full tilt...i made great progress, but the last few days off have pissed it away. I am still on target, but with the holidays coming up, who knows if i will be able to finish the month off strong. I am kinda looking forward to playing on stars too, so i need to clear the FT bonus because it is an amazing rakeback deal...and stars has no rakeback, so it would be silly not to clear the bonus before bailing...lets see what happens tonight.

No comments: