Thursday, December 07, 2006

December 7, 2006

horrible run so far tonight...every donk is hitting their hands. called with 76 on bubble and i hit my pair only to get sucked out on...just terrible. trying to stick with it, but i think im down at least 10 buy ins already.

rough night...i keeplosing the important hands...on the bubble or near it when i get in good and my hands dont hold up...sticking with it...still playing well. i was playing poorly early, but i adjusted and now am getting deep in most sngs...trying to dig outta the hole.

Took one down...so cashed in a couple tonight...gonna fire up a few more.

wow, I quite possibly had the best finish to a night. I fired up 4 sngs to try to dig out of the hole...# $22s and a $36. I took 2nd in the $36, 2 firsts and a third i believe to finish the night up. I wsa down a lot...i would say over 250, not quite sure, but i won like 4 bucks, and released a $20 bonus, so ended up over 24 bucks...not a lot, but considering the start, pretty amazing...plus rakeback baby!

No comments: