Sunday, July 16, 2006

July 16, 2006

Played a set today so far...but my sets are 2 tabling now. Decided i needed to focus more and the results have been good. I have 1 second in my last 5 sets...bubble on a few too, so getting deep in the sngs and setting myself up for great cashing opportunities. I will have to open it up a bit more and start 4-tabling here in the next few weeks. my goal has been to get to $4000 after I totally decimated my bankroll by pulling from it...I have pulled over 3000 out of it for various reasons over the past few months...but my new goal is to try to pull as infrequently as possible to build it up to $10k ASAP! I am approaching $4k, so lets see how long it takes.

Today, i had a 2nd and a 4th for a net of +$40. same thing i have made the past 5 sets lol.

I played in a live tourney on saturday. 100 buy in, about 50 players. I had about the average after the dinner break....was card dead, then just went on a crazy rush and went from 4500 to about 19000 in chips. then went card dead into teh break...went to dinner with about 17,500 in chips. after dinner, i woke up with 99 in middle position, i raise the 500/1000 blinds to 3000 and a dude with 6600 pushes all in. I call and i have him dominated 99 vs 88. flop comes 877 and i am fucked! i got 99 about 3 hands later, i had about 7000 chips, and raised 3000, and SB called, jack hi flop, i push and she calls with KJ....mother fucker! i played great and should have been in the money. I busted 14th and it paid the top 8...had my 99 held on, i would have been sitting nicely to at least limp into the money...tough break. My live game comfidence is growing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»