Thursday, July 27, 2006

July 27, 2006

There are some problems with the blogger website, so i couldnt update last night. had a horrible night and got smoked. Started out that my hands werent holding up...then I ended up playing pretty poorly...so it was a bad night overall...my roi for the month is still respectable 15%...so these are more just corrections than anything, but it surely sucks when you are going through them...plus it was a bigger correction than necessary cuz i donked my money away! on a positive note, i believe i played more than 20 sngs last night...

Tonight, I start my challenge to play 300 sngs this month. If I get a new monitor and set up to 6 and 8 table, then my goal will be higher. However, this goal is more than 2 hours of play per day, so it is pretty aggressive for me considering i work my full time job. My birthday is coming up next month on the 28th, so thats why i am starting my challenge today. I will either be celebrating that I met an ambitious goal and am well on my way to building my bankroll and one step closer to hitting my $10k bankroll goal. I am hoping to be up $3,000 if I meet my 300 sng goal...time to start playing.

So far, 9 sngs played and up $155. i got disconnected heads up after i took the chip lead...took a good 2 minutes to get reconnected and still had the lead...ended up taking him down. solid first 2 sets, gonna play another and if i win, i am gonna fire up a few monster sngs and try to start qualifying.

The first two sets were saved by first place finishes. I ended up having a last set of 5 because i busted early in one. So ended up netting about 125 on the last set. So, that means tomorrow i can play a few monster sngs. I am gonna hit the sack. There are much stronger players playing late, so the key is to get your sets in early, then quit late...unless you are on fire, but i would pull back the number of tables.

Results Day 1:

Played 14 sngs. +280 (3/2/0/9)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»