Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 18, 2006

I am starting to get more confidence and trying to fully internalize that I need to keep playing poker...every day...two sets, thats it! Just 2 sets a day....if I can do that, pretty amazing things can happen. Just 2 hours...just 2!!! I will hopefully be getting a new poker playing set up pretty soon with two monitors...so I am going to gradually add tables right now...staying at the $55s and taking advantage of all the time I have spent here learning the nuances of the $55s. Sure, I could play the $77s, but I dont want to move up until I have a huge, huge bankroll...I can win plenty at the $55s. I think people want to move up too quickly...but maybe that risk aversion is why I am still grinding $55s...but who knows, i prefer it this way.

So, the goal is to get back to 4-tabling, then gradually add a 5th, 6th, 7th, and finally an 8th table. I am interested to find out how much my ROI will drop, but how much my $$/hr will go up...

Anyway, on to 3-tabling...(i know, ive 4-tabled very successfully, but I am in no rush!)

first set down...just one money finish...a 3rd. I was patient and played pretty solid. never picked up much to play, but still made it to 5th in one and busted like 6th or 7th in the other...hopefully I will catch a few starting hands...i dont think I ever hit over 4000 in chips on any of my 3 sngs...another set, coming up!

Tough night...card dead and when i do get it all in, im usually ahead, but my hands arent holding up. Gonna be ugly unless I can cash here. I am gonna fire up another set.

No comments: