Monday, July 17, 2006

July 17, 2006

Just getting started...fired up 2 $55s.

Bubbled after losing my Ak to A9...i was still alive, but crippled...should have cashed deep cuz i had a lot of chips...but chip leader on the bubble on the other right now.

well, another 2nd and 4th.

I have to say the cards are holding up...well, kinda, i took some bad ones tonight, but my hands held up early so it didnt bust me. I have so much confidence right now...my last 2 sets i got a 2nd and a 4th...ive gotten a 2nd in my last 6 sets of 2...netting 40, so i gotta get that second one to cash to make some real money...should have this time, but poker happens...gotta parlay the good play into more sessions...here i go!

Ok, change of plans. I have been focusing well, and playing both online and live with a tremendous amount of discipline...and I am not very easy to impress when it comes to judging myself and my discipline. I thought I would reward myself with an MTT. $55 buy in, 340 in it...pays top 40. I am looking to cash first, then go deep...so I would rather limp into the money and try to work my way up than to take chances on the bubble and not cash...I know, not a good strategy, but I might change my mind when i can smell the blood!

Some reward, my QQ ran into KK and i am down to 125 in chips lol Ran into AA to finish me off...ah well, i guess when you run into KK and AA in the first 10 mins of a tourney, it just wasnt meant to be. I'm cool with that...no more MTTs until I'm over $4,250.

looks like its back to the sngs tonight :)

Gonna fire up 3 sngs...just finished 2, 2, and 3...up 275 tonight...just fuckin smokin!

No comments: