Saturday, July 29, 2006

July 29, 2006

Ok, I didnt play much last night, just 4 sngs and lost 70. I met up with my students and i learned a little about what they do...quite intriguing. I might give it a try at some point in the near future...the similarities to poker is astounding!

Last night, i played pretty well. took a 2nd and bubbled in one. I also took a few bad beats on one table...lost AK to A8 when he rivered a gutshot. Then I built my stack back and lost KK to 66 on a rivered gutshot again. that was tough...but i showed them a proper game.

My first 2 sets were ok...lost vig. got pretty unlucky too, i feel i am playing well, but the results arent showing it because of a few bad beats...yeah, i know, deal with it.

I am about to fire up my first set of the day...I have some work to do!

I am just getting horrible luck. Ive lost to 3 gut shot rivered straights when I was a strong favorite. Still taking brutal beats...i think it started out as bad play, but now i have it back in line, but my hands never hold up...so im still playing. Hopefully it will turn around.

just crazy...had my A10 lose to K9 when he called my push and i caught an ace but he rivered 2 pair...holy hell the river is killing me tonight.

I stopped the bleeding. I got a few firsts and brought my losses back down to a manageable level. Frustrating doesnt begin to explain it. Just epic bad beats, but i digress...i cant wait until this turns around!

No comments: