Saturday, July 22, 2006

July 22, 2006

Well, trying to recover from last night. Not a great night for me...but i think sitting down already being at a 1:3 chip disadvantage really hurt me psychologically. I didnt sit down in pushbot mode, i sat down in deep stack mode and passed up on early coin flips when I should have taken them. I will not play in tourneys where they allow people extra chips...unless I can get the extra chips.

I just played a set of 5. I busted out early in level 2 and fired up a new one...nope, i didnt 5-table. I played pretty pooly...got bad cards and played my hands pretty weakly. The action is so loose and the raises so out of line that it makes it pretty hard to not risk all your chips at a relatively early stage...if you dont push, they certainly will...so I am protecting my hands pretty aggressively preflop, then turning to a calling station post flop. I do play some hands aggressively, but I havent had much to play and havent been able to get into my groove...hopefully I will get some cards in my next set. I am gonna take a shower and relax a bit first...I dont think I am fully awake yet.

Results:
Set 1: -$25 (1/0/0/4)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»