Monday, July 24, 2006

July 24, 2006

I am inspired today! I am just fully internalizing what making the jump from 4 to 8 tables is. It really is a big moment because you go from merely making a great return to making a hell of a lot of money! Being able to 8+table is the real test of being able to do this as a profession. You can make plenty averaging less than 2 hours a night...I finally feel like i have all this stuff internalized, and i am ready to crank out sngs like they never have been before. I truly believe I am a winning poker player at sngs and believe I have an excellent ROI. I believe and have proven to be able to do this while 4-tabling...so I am going to try to 8-table them. I will start by 6 tabling and getting a feel for that...then 8-tabling...this should get interesting.

About to start up a set of 4, i will be 4-tabling until i get a new monitor.

First set finished up...not bad, +$80, but i had 3 3rds and a 4th...so close to a huge set...yet, so fricken far! Played well, these guys just bet right into you...there is no reason to show strength any time, just let them do it themselves. They just bet into the nuts...raise when your hand feels vulnerable to you, otherwise just call.

Just got set 2 started. Pretty solid set...I donked one off early, but finished strong in the other 3. Got a first and a second to net 180 for the set...yeehaawwww! The key is getting that third set in...is he gonna do it???

It was raining with lightning and thunder, so I didnt fire up my last set...an excuse, possibly, but i really did want to play more. Every day I get more encouraged.

Results:

Set 1: +$80 (0/0/3/1) and that OOTM finish was a bubble
Set 2: +$180 (1/1/0/2)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»