Sunday, July 02, 2006

July 2, 2006

Well, let me recap June and update July.

June finished rough...had a bad downswing after running hot, so the correction was expected, just not appreciated. I ended up winning over $840 on 112 sngs for an overall return of 11.4%. It was actually worse because these were just my sng results, but I lost a few hundred playing tourneys. I have since quit doing that.

So, June was a nice month and got me back into playing.

So, July is upon us. I played live today, so I didnt play any online. I played my bi-weekly $50 buy in tourney, 19 players and I won it today. Been close a few times, but I really played well today. The first hour I played 1 hand and folded the rest...went to the first break just over even. when we went to the final table, I didnt have many chips. I was never all in or making crazy moves and played a very controlled game. I did push and stole some blinds, but the 2nd time I pushed was in the money and I doubled up through the big stack shortly before I ended up winning. Overall, a nice night and won $380.

No comments: