Saturday, June 10, 2006

June 10, 2006

Just getting started...fired up 2 sngs and a $44 MTT...updated on the MTT to follow. Hoping to get in a few sngs tonight.

connection problems are wreaking havoc on me. folded QQ on me...then the next hand i got 77 and it folded those too. very frustrating.

I have gotten my ass handed to me playing nut flush draws...had I hit, would have tripled up in one and doubled up early in a tourney on the other...I've never been a big fan of the flush draw...starting to hate it even more. So that knocked me out of the tourney...on to more sngs.

Busted out of my 2nd sng. lost 2 coinflips...but chip leader on the bubble on my other...i busted just about everyone lol..and 2nd stack doubled up through me when his 88 beat my jj...i had a few suck outs against the short stacks...hopefully i can pull off a win to hav a profitable session.

I am getting screwed...had 11k in chips with 4 to go and i am now the shortstack...very frustrating. just had short stack up against me i had A8 and he called with A3 and we split lol

Sucks. took 3rd.

No comments: