Thursday, June 22, 2006

June 22, 2006

I took my time when I got home tonight and ended up getting home from the gym a little later than i thought i would. I just finished my protein shake and am gonna hit the shower, but its already 8...sucks starting so late, but i really need to keep working out, probably more than i need to play poker. Im down 16 pounds and really have been undisciplined in my head, so I am encouraged! i might start waking up a little early and run outside before work...i think it would be a great idea, but i just hate mornings so much...plus, im not that big on running outside on the concrete and where the crazy drivers are. You never know...you are running with some head phones on and you dont hear or see someone driving at you...makes me a little nervous.

No comments: