Sunday, June 25, 2006

June 25, 2006

Played a set tonight...finished with 2 firsts and up 280. I am having a nice run here, up over 1100 over the past 10 days. Too bad all my extra money went to fix my car, otherwise i would be sitting pretty nicely.

My sng stats so far this month:

77 $55 sngs
25.1% ROI
+$1065

Lost in the one $77 sng I played.

Overall with RB for the month, I am up almost $1100. This is why I need to quit playing tourneys...it drained a good 350 from my bankroll this month...I am in building mode, not gambling.

I am making a push to get my roll over $10k. I am a long way from there, but believe it shouldnt take me too long to do it. then, I should be able to play some bigger tourneys and make some runs at some big cash. maybe even a WSOP tourney or two.

No comments: