Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June 20, 2006

Watched the NBA finals tonight...man, what a game. I am glad the Heat won, i was pulling for Dwayne the whole time, but I have a feeling that this finals might have created a few Dwayne haters. He was getting some calls, shot 25 free throws in game 5 and then 21 in game 6...pretty amazing. But he drives all the time and is going to pick up calls...ah! Nice job Dwayne!

I am freaking tired right now...its about 9:30. I ran on the treadmill...had a few days off so i felt great. Now, I am tired. Going to fire up a set though...I need to log hours. I think once i get my roll over $5k I will get another monitor and start to 6-table. That will eventually lead to 8-tabling, which is necessary for me to be able to log any significant amount of tables. Ambitious goal and I hope i dont end up regretting it, but thats where I am heading. On to the poker...

Played my one set for tonight. Took a first and a third and up 130.

Very happy to have another winning session. Tonight was kinda weird...for some reason i turned the chat on...and people were just dickheads. I am not putting chat on. people were criticizing for making some proper plays...i made a few that i shouldnt have...and was pushing too many edges, but i think its because all 4 sngs were looking good and the first one that got to teh bubble I lost....so i think that put me on edge too. But, I recovered strong and had another winning night. I am sure glad I dont know how to play this game...or at least thats what the people said as they busted out HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

No comments: