Wednesday, June 14, 2006

June 14, 2006

So far, 0 for 3. just busted when my Aces were cracked by 4s...funny thing is that i had pocket pairs about 5 hands out of 12...my stack slowly dwindled as i tried to catch a set...then lost aces to a flopped set of 4s. The irony!

I have been playing a little looser...time to tighten up.

Well, still not playing well. I had an epic suckout and ended up taking the big stack at that point and coasting to the end...so in 6 sngs, 1 first and 5 ootm. time to get back to work...need to tighten up...i am playing a bit too loose and am uncomfortable post flop...

I played a $22 MTT tonight...got it all in with 2 pair to his overpair and catches the set on the river...my luck in those MTTs has been terrible...I told myself i wouldnt play anymore and what do i do...what an idiot!

No comments: