Thursday, June 08, 2006

June 8, 2006

I fired up 3 sngs and a MTT. I took 2nd in one sng and am now about 50 mins into the tourney...about 150 are out, with just under 200 to go...pays top 40 and I dont have too many chips...2100 something...need a few big hands and to be patient, but blinds are 100/200, so i cant wait forever.

at the first break, i made a few pushes and picked up a couple chips...but blinds are moving up and I only have 2250 chips...750 less than I started...so I have decent position after the break starts..so i will have to try to pick up some blihds early and hopefully pick up a hand.

I pushed a few times and got to 3300 without showing down a hand. but blinds were creeping and i pushed AQo and was called by 55. they held up and I lost...so i think it was a good spot to make my move because it was getting late...thats how it goes. down like 70 for tonight...im gonna cash out like 750 and redeposit 500 for the bonus...

No comments: