Wednesday, June 07, 2006

June 7, 2006

Played a few sngs today. I was pumped because I started by playing in an MTT $55 buy in with a lot of people...I caught QQ in middle position within the first 5 mins. I raise to 4xBB because there was one limper, next to act pushes, I call and he has KJ. Flopped the K and I was crippled.

Fired up a total of 5 sngs, and did the same thing as monday. I lost the first 3 and finished first and third...so i didnt win the final two, but at least got me to even. I did well in my first 2 sngs, but got a bit antsy with about 5 left and made a move on the button with Q8s and got called by the big blind with 99. Need to play a bit more patiently approaching the bubble...thats when the fish come out and play. I have to admit i had a few late suckouts tonight...so got a little reward.

Glad I was able to log another 6 tables tonight...with a positive result.

No comments: