Tuesday, June 27, 2006

June 27, 2006

Played a set tonight...was excited and really lookin to go! After I got home from the gym, I was messing around playing other games online while I cooled off before my shower and i was kickin ass...I could tell I was focused properly, so I jumped in the shower and got to playing. I fired up 4 $55s and noticed a lot of the same people in all of my sngs...so i knew i was in for a fight. as usual, it was down to 5 and there were 2 or 3 of them on each table. I busted out on two of them and ended up winning one and taking second in the other...overall +180 for the night so far. I might watch a movie, but if not, fire up another set.

The funny thing is that I got some bad luck and both of the ones I cashed on, i sucked out to stay alive on the bubble :)

No comments: