Thursday, June 29, 2006

June 29, 2006

Man, I cant believe its already the end of June...just plain craziness.

Anyway, time to focus. I've had a great run the past two weeks and last night I had my first losing session in a while...well, losing over $100, dropped $110 in sgns and $22 in an MTT, so I will just consider it $110 because thats how much i lost in sngs...the MTT was a stupid move on my part. I knew it too when i fired it up...thats ok though.

On to the sngs...

Just finished 0/4 on myt last set...unreal tonight. crazy, I ran into AA so many times when it was getting late and I had a pocket pair...really hurts. But, i played pretty solid...got a bit jumpy again...need to chill out.

This set is starting at 10...let see if 10 is nicer...had 2 tough ones right away...so fired up 2 more and cashed 2 2nds and bubbled on the last one...i played pretty well on the bubble...there is definitely more talent playing the $55s than before...but I will adjust. Gonna fire up another set.

Tough night...ended up down about 392...played a bunch again, and lost again...hmmmm. i am going to review hand histories for a bit and hit the sack.

No comments: