Monday, March 23, 2009

Encouraging...

I had a good night. It is hard to start a set of 4 when you are trying to be somewhat selective about your tables. I have my "system" for selecting them and I must say I dominate 3 of the 6 tables I played. I also avoided getting hammered early. I did get mixed up and lost about 30 on a KK v JJ hand, but I was able to maintain my composure and had another excellent day.

I only played about an hour and a half. I know I need to play more. I would love to be able to play at least 2 90 min sessions. I think I get tired of playing and need a short break after 90 mins. However, I am very happy so far with my results 4 tabling. Way too early in my challenge to determine anything, but if comfort-level means anything I am feeling great at the tables.

I had a chat session with my coach today...I caught him on IM and thought I would give him a shout. I look forward to our next session in 2 weeks...in the meantime, I will continue grinding!

Overall +6.6PTBB/100

No comments: