Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Took Monday Off...

I was not planning on taking Monday night off, but I fell asleep and figured I should just get some rest. I do not want to kill myself playing this week as I have my next session on Saturday with my coach. I will be playing tonight...stay tuned for updates.

About to fire up some tables...

Wow, what a long session. I played 4 tables and found myself being undisciplined preflop again. I think I start to get impatient when I do not get action on my good hands. I tread water for a while tonight, getting a little too fancy and burned at least 1-1.5 buy ins being stupid and running 3 barrel bluffs that didnt work out. I need to be more disciplined. I am up on the night thanks to cracking KK with my set of 66s. A few hands later on the same table I had AA up against KK and it held up. So, lets see the numbers for tonight...

I logged 1766 hands tonight...a new record for me! :)

No comments: