Monday, March 09, 2009

March 8, 2009

I am heading out of town for a conference and did not have a lot of time for poker today. Actually, I did have time, but I wasted some of it and ended up playing less than 60 hands. I won about 20BBs in those 60 hands, so I had nice results, but I need to log more hours at the tables.

I guess I used to sit down at the tables knowing I was a long term losing player and was hesitant to even play. I knew if I worked on my game I would be a winning player, but I just didnt know if I was heading in the right direction, if i was focusing on the right information, interpreting it correctly, and making the right plays. Now that I have a better understanding, I need to separate those feelings of hesitancy and start sitting down like I have the edge. I believe 100% that the leaks I have plugged have transformed my game to a profitable one, so I need to sit down and start to grind!

I will start posting my winrate after I log some more hands. I realize these winrates will be completely meaningless for months, but it will be fun to track my progress. Just for fun, I will start to post them.

Pokertracker Stats:
1.94BB/100

No comments: