Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back at it...

Looking forward to playing tonight. About to fire up some tables. Updates to follow. A solid night tonight would be awesome!!

Got stacked but playing well...still up!

funny, i folded a suited A one time and would have hit my flush...so sad :(

dude limped KK on my bb and i hit 2 pair on flop...bet out the whole way and he calls...the board paired on the river to counterfeit my hand...so sad.

Hit a huge hand and up over 3 buy ins tonight...will update later because after I hit it Joaquin woke up...

I was up and down about a buy in at various times tonight. I got involved in a big hand and avoided trouble on the turn and river to take down a big pot. I had A9s and raised it up, button called and BB came along as well. the flop comes 3 10 J all hears and I hit the nut flush. button checks, i fire about half a pot sized bet and the button calls, the BB reraises the pot, I min raise and the button pushes! the BB, who has us both covered, thinks and pushes and i instacall. I knew I was up against at least one set, but I was hoping it would be 2 sets to eliminate some of the outs. Turns out the button that K7h and was drawing dead, but the BB had 33 and I avoided the board pairing to take down a huge pot. a hand or two after that is when Joaquin woke up and I had to shut down my tables. just under 700 hands tonight.

I have about 10k hands so far this month...still well under my goal, but I am happy with the progress of my game and my bankroll. I am comfortable at the tables and looking forward to playing every night...a big departure from when I was playing sngs...i almost hated to play because I knew that every sng would come down to the bubble and if I would get any hands or unlucky...it was a feeling of doom and frustration. NL cash is more of an art form and I love it!

No comments: