Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thursday

I played 4-6 tables tonight. I think tonight was one of my better performances. I didn't overextend myself and I do not know if I ever got it all in. I slowly chipped up, hit a few snags, kept my composure and got away from sticky situations. I am really happy with my play, however if I was to look solely at my results it would be a mixed bag. I am up about half a buy in, which is fine, but honestly I am very encouraged with my play. Let's upload the HHs.

Just under 600 hands tonight...not too bad! I am happy with the amount I am getting to play considering we just had a new addition to the family. Plus, I believe I am finally getting in enough play with regularity that I am feel the nuances of my game again. Encouraging, but I still need to pick up the volume of play. I really should have logged another hour!

No comments: