Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday

I busted pretty quickly out of my freeroll today. I guess my heart was not really into it as I was itching to sit down at the 100NL tables. I have mixed emotions in that I know I can win at this level, but I would hate to go on a downswing and then have to drop down. I am well bankrolled, but some of the nuances of 50NL might be lost as I start to learn 100NL. Preflop, the aggression is noticeably more intense at 100NL. I think if I am able to hit a few hands that getting paid off will not be a problem. there is quite a bit more 2 and 3 betting preflop, so I am excited to see how I fare.

I did fire up 4 tables after my freeroll and played well. I was up about 40 when I got it all in with AA vs AKo. He was drawing dead by the river and I took $113 from him...was a nice welcome to the level. I am about to fire up another set...let's see how it goes.

No comments: