Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday

I am about to get started...I really want to start playing at my new stakes, but I should just be patient and stick to the gameplan although I know that moving up at this point or waiting for another few days does not make a whole lot of difference. However, it really is about setting a goal and living up to that goal instead of adjusting it just to appease my urges. It is all part of the discipline. So, I will be playing my normal 50NL stakes until I win another 2 buys ins and then move up to 100NL...

For those of you that have visited my blog, that will be an important day because it will make the first step in me achieving my goal. I will have been profitable at my current stakes and made the first step up in stakes. It will be a test to see if my game will stand up to the new level and whether I can adapt my game. I am excited...about to fire up a set...

No comments: