Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday

Lots of people drawing out on me and I am not able to get action on my big hands...overall its a little frustrating, but I am working through it...

Ended the night up a few bucks...i folded AA tonight on the river and I am not quite sure if it was a good fold. I think the player was a complete retard, but it was the night of the retard and the board was pretty coordinated and scary. I wont think about it again, it was a good fold...

I think I got a little spewy tonight and wasted a buy in or so, but overall not a bad night. Played well and had a lot of draw outs against me, though I did hit the 2 outter on a dude that had hit the 4 flush on me...so I feel NO guilt!

Ah, played 1000 hands of just about break even poker tonight...up and down all night, but ended up $2.10!! :) Another winning night!

No comments: