Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Freeroll

My freeroll just happened to be on Mother's Day, but I was able to play it.

I sat down about 150 chips down because I was out and about, but I doubled up on the first hand and now am in the top 7 players. I havent been able to play this weekend, but hopefully I can cash here and make a few $$...These freerolls have been very good to me so far...let's see if I can go deep once again!

The past few times I have played this, I won my hand early and put pressure on people and have been able to get into the top few players by break. I am running pretty card dead after the break, but still above the average. I hope to get into the money and will open it up pretty soon after that.

Lost a hand were the dude drew out on me and limped ITM...busted out shortly afterwards. I built up a nice stack, but went completely card dead from about 15 mins before the break until I busted. Good thing I ran really hot...I again lost a huge hand with QQ where I had 2 people covered, I flopped top set and dude hit a 4 flush on the river...I guess I am happy it happened in the freeroll rather than on a cash table, but i guess if we were deeper ITM I would have been pretty pissed...anyway, maybe I will find some time to play later tonight...otherwise, it is going to have to be monday night.

No comments: