Tuesday, May 05, 2009

May Goals

From my last post, it is obvious that the arrival of my second son has made my April a bit crazy. I know I was playing poorly and I pretty much had a break even month. I am looking to improve in May and believe I have a solid start. I hope to play between 18k-25k hands this month with a 4PTBB/100 winrate. Let's see how it goes.

Currently I am tracking to play about 14k hands again, but at least my winrate is approx 4.5 PTBB/100. Hopefully I can sustain this and pick up the volume a bit. I have experienced some pretty nasty variance, so hopefully I can have a stellar month. I am close to moving up, so this would be a great month to make a nice profit and use it to give myself a raise!

To those of you that are following my progress...I am hoping to make my first jump in levels by month end. So far, the experiment has been a success.

No comments: