Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another Solid Session...

Things at my current stakes look really promising. I had another solid session with good results. up almost 1.75 buy ins. I was sitting nicely early...stacked a dude when my QQ got in on the flop against A10 on a 10 high board. Later, it was folded around to a guy with about 35 in front of him...i am in the BB with AA and the SB limps, I pot it and he calls. Flop comes and we end up getting it all in on the river and he fills up with his 96o...sicko! Overcame that to have a great session...made some nice calls today with 2nd pair and the like. One was for a very nice sized pot, $72. The river bet was 24.50 and I snap called because I knew the longer I waited the more likely I would have been to fold.

Let's take a look at the session stats....

679 hands 12.62PTBB/100...yay!

Awesome, I am well over 5PTBB/100 now for my entire sample.

I am finally feeling confident enough to sit down and expect to win. I know I should...but I build my confidence through building a hand history and that just comes with time. I had a feeling after my first coaching session that I would be just fine and it is true. I just need to continue playing and building my bankroll. I am going to do my best during my week off when my son arrives to log hands provided it does no upset my wife. I am sure she will be tired - I just hope the internet at the hospital allows access to poker sites :)

Well on my way to moving up...stay tuned!

No comments: