Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April goals...

Well, I just realized a new month is upon me. I think it would be appropriate to lay out some goals for myself. The following are my goals for the month:

25,000 hands - yes this is modest for many players, but this is a lot of time for me as I 4-table and have a full time job.

$1,500 profit, including rakeback. If I can accomplish this, I should be ready to move up to .50/1.00, so this is also a very important goal for me. I need to move up to continue improving my $$/hr. My time is very valuable and I need to make the most of it. I really hope to be close to being rolled for moving up at the end of the month...that is my focus.

April could be tough as my wife and I are expecting our second son. So, I will have a week off of work and will be taking some additional time off from work as I am able. I am sure I will be busy, but hopefully I can find some time to log an extra session or two. Then again, I might not be able to log any time. So, my goals for April are very fluid at this point.

No comments: