Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday...

I am heading out for happy hour and a quick business discussion with a coworker. Should be fun and enlightening.

Tomorrow morning I have my second session with my coach. for starters, I felt my first session was an excellent one and knew pretty much immediately that it had transformed me enough that I would be a winning player. what I hope to get out of my second session is how to maximize the value of each hand and also how to pick off bluffs a little better. I know I am leaving value on the table and I want to learn how to get out of the way at the right time and how to put pressure on in marginal situations.

I am SUPER happy with my progress to date. I have been playing more than ever and not feeling the smallest amount of burn out. I believe I can continue to grind and move up and enjoy playing. So far, this has been a great month and I hope to continue to build my bankroll. I believe my next session will be when I make the leap to the next level....100NL! :)

No comments: