Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Played a solid session tonight. The results-oriented side of me didn't like it, but I like the way I played. Only a few hands to note. I got it all in with 2 pr, Qs and 10s, flush draw against a dude with A4. He hit is 4 on the flop and with a board of 4QK10 he pushed A4 and hit the river A. That would have been a nice $60 pot there, but I was lucky he was short. I took advantage of a dude on tilt when he pushed 80 into a dude with 60 with AK on an 8 high board, he gets called by AA. Next hand I get 1010 against him and the flop comes all unders, he bets and I push, he calls with K5, my hand holds and he leaves :)

I am going to upload the hands and see where I stand.

WOW, that was a solid 560 hand session. up about 12 bucks :)

The reason I liked my play tonight is because I think I avoided those meltdown situations. I got away from KK on the turn, folded QQ on the flop once, and even got away from 1010 preflop only to see JJ and AQ get tabled and a Q high flop. I picked my spots well, got in good and played very controlled. I feel awesome about my game right now and hope I can continue to log hands and play well.