Thursday, April 23, 2009

Interesting start...

Very interesting start to my session...people are hitting big hands against me, but I had AA a few times and was able to double once with it...got it cracked for $20 once too. Luckily against a shorty...

Crazy night so far...lots of tough hands and I am missing a lot of flops which forces me to make more continuation bets and bluff...starting to get some traction, but a rough start.
Was up until i stacked off AQs v A5o...so sick!

I need to be very disciplined when I start my sets. I find that I am not being disciplined and play far too loosely. I need to play tight and slowly loosen up my game as I feel out the tables. With these crazy players making insane bets and pushes, I need to play in position and watch my continuation bets and bluffs.

My next session I want to start evaluating my stats and what that means. How to configure poker tracker to understand my game better, what I should be doing and how others view me. what is the proper 3bet %age and with what range is calling a 3-bet appropriate?

Going to upload my hands...

1430 hands tonight...up a little.

No comments: