Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday Session

I played a quick 1 hour session and had some nice success. I finally hit a flush and avoided a few as well when I flopped 2 pr. Overall, a nice session of 410 hands and +1.4 buy ins.

More to come later I hope.

Started out with a few coolers on my second set...KK v AA and AK v QQ.

I am looking to make a little comeback and starting to play well again...lets see if i can dig out of the hole!

Had a nice lucky hand...AJ v A5 and he hit aces up on the flop, but the river paired the board and I outkicked him! :)

digging out of my hole...got it in with AK on a flop with 2 aces against A3 and we ended up chopping...river paired the board :(

Tonight, I made 3 calls I regretted. There is my profit. I need to be more disciplined and stop trying to make the miracle call...i broke about even on the night, but overall I just played kinda donkish...had some good luck and bad...but overall just a few moments of weakness!

Logged another 1727 hands, but not with the results I wanted.

No comments: