Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekend...

Time to start my first session of the weekend. My goal has always been to log an extra session or two on the weekends to make up for missed sessions during the week, but it hasn't worked out that way in the past. I have some great results from my limited play during the week and am excited to really buckle down and try to log some hands. I am close, well another 4-6 weeks, away from moving up. If I can get an extra session in here or there it will help my cause. I also have to balance not pushing things too much or I tend to get a bit impatient. Hoping to log 500+ hands tonight...

Just finished up a quick set. A little up and down...but my AA hands are not holding up and I am playing them well. I am getting people to call raises preflop and even post flop dominated, but my hands arent holding up. Once they start to, I have a feeling I am going to have a huge session. Overall, super happy with my play and my PTBB/100 winrate continues to climb! I will try to log another session later, but will be happy if I just turn in and try to get in 1000 hands tomorrow.

No comments: