Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday...

I made a bad call and got stacked early...going to try to dig out of it.

Weekends are high variance and I am taking a hefty dose. I need to relax and just continue to play. I am getting a little spewy, so i might just quit and call it a night soon.

getting frustrated with all the river beats...

I was down a lot more than I thought...Hit a few hands and got a little lucky, i am looking to win back a little more before I call it a night. Been a crazy one.

Pretty bad night in terms of play and results. I had a few lucky hands and some very unlucky ones...overall i think my luck evened out so my results were more bad play than anything. I need to control myself a bit better than I did tonight. Lets upload the hands and see what the story is. It is my first losing night in probably a week...so it was bound to happen.

1527 hands tonight...too bad it was a losing session...seems like when I play marathon sessions for me they are losing. I think thats more because I quit when I am winning...I need to rethink that! :)

No comments: