Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 10, 2008

Happy birthday to my mom and grandpa!

it has been an interesting weekend. I know that when I win a lot in a night that i am mostly just riding the wave of positive variance. the ups and downs are tough, but necessary parts of playing poker. I have been going up and down and settling in around 1k. I hope to make some cash this upcoming week because i have been hovering around 800-1200 for the past week. I have added a 3rd table and have gone from about 1300 VPPs on poker stars to about 2500 in the course of the weekend. That sort of pace puts me on course for some pretty major milestones and benefits. I dont think I will continue it, but if the bankroll starts to grow at a tremendous rate, I dont think I can pass up the cash.

anyway, sitting over 1k and 1500 VPPs away from gold star. I didnt play in the freeroll on saturday and most likely wont make it next weekend either. however, I will definitely play the last saturday of the month. and hopefully can get myself the $285 bonus at some point April.

anyway, poker is good...

No comments: