Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 13, 2008

I took last night off because I wasnt feeling well. I ended up going to bed around 8:30 and felt great this morning. however as the day wore on i started to get a headache again and not feeling well. I felt better after I ate and play just under an hour, mostly 3 and 4 tabling. I finished up $140, but still kicking myself over a horrible call i made. I donked off about 60 bucks making a horrible call. those are the reasons I dont like to have too much cash in front of me at the tables quite yet. i just dont want to risk too much.

My total roll is over 1400...so looking good!

ive run into aces a few times in my second session...nasty. my AA just got busted for 350+ on a rivered flush..so not a great set.

i have not hit a set either...just on my first hand and missed... so hopefully the cards will turn my way. i am kind of afraid that if i do hit a set it will be a set over set or a flush or straight draw...just that kinda night

i had AK and raised over teh SB...he called and i flopped AK he had AJ and hit runner runner runner straight.

next hand on another table, i flop 9Q9 wiht A9 and dude holds QQ...just fuckin unreal!

sick night tonight...just getting so unlucky and nuttin i can do about it. I am getting in good and losing to some pretty miraculous stuff.

what a fuckin night...im just gonna shut down my blog for a while cuz im frustrated. got in perfect situations, but time after time i got drawn out on...runner runner, miracle 2 outters...just frustrating.

No comments: