Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19, 2008

I have run into so many flushes today its crazy. At least 5 of them. usually got away pretty cheaply, but cost me a good few hundred...running ok and cant get any action on my monsters...around even.

writing this as i play...i get a straight on the turn and another flush on the river...sick sick sick!!

Mother fucker...my KK just cracked by 89 suited with another fucking flush!

just lost to a rivered gutshot...crazy fuckin night

then i was in a huge 4 way pot with a flopped nut flush draw and cant hit it...woulda been about 300 bucks!

I had about 280 on one table and got KK and into a pot with a dude with 250 chips...deeper than I like to be...and the river ace scared me, but i ended up taking it down!

After one crazy night, i am up a good 200...holy hell i am not cut out for this game!!!

Ok, so i had a chance to decompress and chat with penny about my session. It was just crazy. I lost to soo many flushes and straights and came out with a nice session. Really gives me confidence because I clawed my way back and hit a few big hands while staying away from some pretty nasty situations. I mucked 1010 on an 8 hi board to a big bet, which turned out to be JJ. I really did play pretty well tonight and am feeling so comfortable at the tables. I see a lot of players and many of them are on most of my tables, but I am not worried about them anymore. My game is as good as any and I will not think otherwise. If they were that good, they would be playing 2/4 and 3/6 by now. My roll has grown from just over $100 to well over $1800 now. I am feeling great and have 5 straight winning days, 4 of which were over 200 and am up over 1050 over those days...might be a heater, but also might just be that my game is finally coming around. Let's see what happens!

No comments: