Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22, 2008

Bad start to the night. I am playing too loose trying to make things happen. I need to pull back and relax and let the game come to me. missed on a few hands and got a little unlucky on a few, but no excuse it has mostly been due to bad play.

I did hit a huge hand and won a 3 way all in pot with the nut flush, but other than that nothing huge.

I am fighting my way back to even...if i get there i will quit for the night.

Wow, I did have a big AA hand get me up a bit, then a big QQ hand and a big call where i called with QQ on a rivered Ace...so when I checked my balance I was actually up a few bucks. Nights like tonight happen and help correct for the hot runs i had the past 7 days. I didnt lose tonight, but easily could have. I settled down and realized I was trying to make things happen too much instead of letting the game come to me. Lucky to have a winning night, but I did have a good amount of points built up tonight and some FPPs, so all good things.

I am gonna call it a night and go spend some time with my family.

ended tonight at 2200.54. So, I am up like 20 bucks...hey, thats another winning night!

No comments: