Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20, 2008

About to fire up a few tables. Just looking to log some time tonight...if I get up 100 quickly I am going to call it a night and relax.

Aces cracked by a dude that pushed with an OESD...got there on the river of course! that hand if it held up might have put me over 2k!

about 20 bucks shy of 2k...as soon as i get there i am shutting down for the night.

I was UTG and about to leave aND i get dealt AA and had to play it..

Up about 200 and OVER 2K!!!

Man, what a run I am on...won over 200 for 5 out of 6 days and was up over 200 the 6th day but played another session and lost 80. So, my roll is over 2k!!

I was telling Penny that I am now confident at the $1/$2 level that I am hugely profitable. I know, that isnt saying much, but as I 5-table, that equates to a pretty nice hourly rate. I dont have poker tracker, but I will invest in it soon. I need to figure out how many hands per hour I am logging and how many BB/100 I am winning. I put my hourly 5-table earn at about $50-$70 per hour, which I am really excited about. If you can take your cash under the radar, then we are talking a nice 70-100 per hour equivalent...which is a pretty sweet part time job!

I started to 6-table for a bit, but as people pop in and out of the tables, we got down to like 4 people on two of them. It got pretty hectic and I moved back to 5 tables. I no longer care when I play...whether it be right after work, later at night, weekends...whatever. I feel I can and will win whenever I sit down. When I read on 2+2 about players that want to learn and play better, I think they really have it all wrong and I will never go there to learn the game. You have to learn by playing and play 2 tables at a time so you can really watch the action. Then you can devise your own game that you play naturally that is profitable. You have to do what is natural and some people just are not natural card players...the games are soo loose and juicy that you dont need to maximize every single edge...I think I am very tight and leave a lot of money on the felt, but I also take quite a bit!

Anyway, feeling bulletproof and enjoying the ride from $103 refunded Poker Stars money to over $2021!!! FUCK YEAH!

No comments: