Thursday, February 07, 2008

February 7, 2008

Tonight was a blah night. I could definitely feel that I was out of sync. ran a few bad bluffs and lost a few 2 outters. I could feel that things were just not running my way for a good 40-50 mins. I was 3 tabling with no issues and bought in for 100 on each. I treaded water, busted out of one and rebought into another. I had about 160-180 on all 3 tables when I shut it down. I hit a few big hands on each...was hitting my sets late in the night and rallied to be down about 36 bucks...so overall pretty much break even.

Tomorrow, I should be able to achieve silver star on poker stars...i wonder if I will start to accumulate the FPPs at the higher rate immediately or if i have to wait until the month is over. but it does start to qualify me for freerolls and to purchase bonuses...i am halfway to my $50 bonus. depending on the how the month goes, i might save it all for the 285 bonus when I hit gold!

see ya at the tables tomorrow!

No comments: