Friday, February 01, 2008

January 31, 2008

Well, I finished up January on a nice note finishing a 5 minutes session up $29 bucks. Penny and I went out for pizza and i took the opportunity to jump on the computer after we got back and try to make the pizza money. I had a few hands, but made the bulk of it by hitting the nut flush on the river. I didnt get called on my 80% pot sized bet, but was glad to make a few bucks and finish my first month of playing - well i should say my first week and a half - without a losing session!!

I started with my $100 bankroll and played some Multi table sngs with some success. I got bored and decided to jump to NL when my roll was about $225 and now it sits just under $800. I am glad to say that mixed in there was some pretty hefty variance, mostly bad i must say because I didnt suck out once when the money was all in, but I did lose a couple of them for very big pots. So, I am very happy with my play.

February is upon us and I am looking to hit gold status on Stars. If i do that, i assume my bankroll will leap well above $2k this month! Let's see if i can do it!

No comments: