Sunday, February 17, 2008

February 17, 2008

I hit gold star today on Poker Stars. It is nice because now I will earn FPPs faster and can get myself the $285 bonus when I hit 25000 FPPs. I only have about 6600 of them, but after another month to 6 weeks I should be there. It all really depends on my results. Today, I started off nicely with 160 session. I lost it all back in my next session, but i opened up 4 tables and did well after dinner. Played about half an hour and won back everything I lost. I am up about 140 today so i will call it a night. Was a lot of fun again! Poker is fun!

I was watching a WPT event and daniel negreanu won it. I like what he said. He said that if you play poker for the money, you are playing for the wrong reason. He said he wants to win everything, player of the year, biggest money winner, etc, etc. I love that attitude because it just shows how much you love the game. Poker is a lot like chess in that there are different levels. I hope to progress and learn and improve my game. Right now i would say i am a pretty profitable 1/2NL 6-max player. I need some software to start tracking my results.

Roll is over 1400!

Played one more 30 min session and netted $100. Roll is sitting nicely at $1500! my last 3 sessions have doubled my bankroll from 755! 2 more nice sessions and $2k is in sight...which is my goal for February. I have already attained one of them, which is to make gold! Finally starting to hit some poker milestones that i have set for myself. Looking forward to see what the future holds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when people say they do stuff for the love of it. If it wasn't paying, do you think he would really give a rat's behind about winning player of the year, etc. etc. That is funny to me. This is your friend in Wichita, so give me a buzz sometime.