Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday 2/13/2006

Just relaxing for now. Going to play some later.

Got going...played 3 $55s on party and got 1st, 3rd, and 5th. Played 2 $11s on Empire and got a 2nd and a 4th. In a $40+4 MTT on party. about to come up on first break...

I have pretty much folded every hand. I think in the first 50 minutes, I played one hand, raising in position and picked up a few blinds. Had AK and raised to 200, got 2 callers and one paid me off to the end when I flopped a king and he called me to the river with 2nd best pair. Doubled me up, so right now, unless something happens soon, I will hit the first break just under the average. I am used to coming on slow...when I do well, I usually make my move after the first and second breaks. 2 minutes until break, I am coming up on the big blind...looks like i will have about 1660 chips at the first break.

Half way through the second session and I had a nice suck out. I had A9 up against 10 10. we get it all in on turn, and i catch a river 9. as soon as that hand finished, i got moved, so i didnt have to hear any shit hahahaah!!! Anyway, doing well, about 1k over the average. I have 4820 and the average is just about 3600. Looking to play a few monsters before 2nd break.

Coming up on second break. After my last post, I went completely card dead. I had A10s in middle position and raised to 3xbb and bought the blinds. Thank god too because i havent had anything to play. I am hoping we get down to 20 soon so i can start to make a few more moves...just folded to me on my big blind...sweet. update at break.

Sitting at 4520 after the 2nd session. Lost 300 chips in the last half hour. I got moved again, my 3rd time, and I just couldnt catch a hand. looking to limp into money and then press...

Ok ITM with just under 4000 in chips. Need to make a move or get a hand. They are dropping like flies though...chip leader just took out the 3rd biggest stack and has a huge lead. Of course, i am on his right!

Final table, I am 6th in chips, but a long, long way from getting near the leaders.

Nice suck out. I had 10 7 s on button and pushed. Been getting blinded away. Dude calls me and he has AKo, I caught a 7 and doubled up. Sitting around with 11k in chips...have a little to work with...lets see what i can do. 7 left. 5th is almost $400 bucks and there are 2 shorters stax than me...going to try to ensure that payday...then push like a crazy man. Took 6th...made 312, so netted like 268...nice.

No comments: