Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday 2/22/2006

It is kind of frustrating that the sng tracker software isnt functioning properly for me...Well, at least i dont think it is...I dont feel like checking it out in depth because I am lazy and have other projects I need to be working on. As long as I am winning, thats all I am really concerned about.

I just check my activity, and it isnt logging all of my activity. I dont know whats up...hopefully a fix will be coming soon. My sng tracker stats are not accurate, though I wish they were!

Tonight, I decided I needed to log a minimum of 16 sngs a day until the month is over...or, 4 sets. I played 19 today and won $77, but if you include rakeback, thats an additional $35 bucks. Grinding away...

Some thoughts...

those of you that read this and know me, you all know how obsessive I can be when I get involved in something. I think about it constantly and my competitive nature comes out. The last time I challenged myself to play more sngs, I hit a huge wall and dropped over a grand. Since then, I have fully recovered, both my bankroll and my confidence. Now that there are $77s on Party, i will be 4-tabling them in sets. My goal is to play at least 4 sets a day, for 16 sngs a day, or about 112 a week. This translates to about $1500 a week. This seems like a pretty reasonable amout of time to spend playing...and a very, very nice return.

So, to make my playing more structured and consistent, I am going to play more often, meaning almost every day. I often take few days off, but it is essential to get some tables in every day. I do not like to have marathon sessions...the ONLY reason I have marathon session is if i am losing. 16 a day is a perfect amount for me...I played 19 today and feel pretty solid...not even close to being burned out. As my game progresses, it would be pretty amazing to think about how many sngs you could play if you 8 or 12-tabled...I dont even want to think about it...will get too excited and wont be able to sleep.

No comments: