Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday 2/28/2006

REVIEW:

Well, another month has come and gone. Great month for me. These first few months were so key! I knew it was so important for me to do well because I needed to build a bankroll quickly enough where I can draw from it if necessary, yet let it build fast enough to get me to that point. My goal had been to grind out the $55s while trying to get to about $8000 so I could start to learn the $109s. Then, I was going to add tables until I was 8-tabling them.

Currently, I am 4-tabling the $77s (Thanks for adding this intermediate step to the $109s Party!) I plan on staying here for a few months because I am doing pretty well at them...I would like to build my bankroll to over $12k before I move up full time to the $109s. I did play a $109...during one of my losing days. This is one of the perks that being very conservative with my bankroll affords me. When I was down about $1000, I played a $109 and took it down...a nice $500 bump to the bankroll and help me jumpstart my comeback.

I hope to get a few sets in tonight...and I need to come up with some goals for April...I need to take a good look at where I stand make some forecasts on how many sngs I believe I will be able to play. Looking back on this month, this has been my best month playing so far. I will post some stats later.

So far today, I lost 2 sngs...lost KK to 10 10 to a river 10...and another, I flopped nut str8, only to lose to a river full house...so far, just bad luck...playing well.

Bubbled on a bad move by me...I was shortstack with 4 to go, doubled up and was 2x the shortstack when i hit my queen high flop with AQ, and called a push...dude held KK and i lost. I would have to play it the same...have to play for first, but just sucked to get close and not cash...

Just playing well...have so much confidence...I need to play more right now because I am playing very well...results havent shown it today yet...but they will.

Another nasty suck out...my QQ lost to A9o lol. These people will call anything. a straight, 9-K hit the board..so I got a set and lost. These people where I play are just idiots and I love them for it...it just hurts sometimes when their stupidity starts to hit...but, without them, the good times wouldnt be nearly as juicy...taking a break...back at it in a few.

I am starting up my 3rd set of the night...first 2 and I am down about 250. So, not too bad. It will often take me 20 mins to get 4 tables open. I am thinking as soon as I hit $8000, I will start opening a $109 in there as well...hoping to play 2 of each pretty soon...so far, I have been waiting 3 minutes and there are only 2 people on the table...this is torture! Ive noticed there are a ton of people at the old denominations, $55s and $109s, but about half as many on the $77s. I thought there would be more people using the $77s as an intermediate step between teh $55s and the $109s. I just hope I can run hot for another week so I can roll myself for a $109 table. I am gonna grind tonight until I am up or about even...so I might be in for the long haul! Stay tuned and I will post stats after I get there :)

Just fired up a set...2 $77s and 2 $109s...lets roll!

Tough tonight...really going card dead when it counts...struggling, but still going at it!

TIGHTEN UP DUDE, TIGHTEN UP!!!

Getting my ass handed to me...just a string of epic beats...i raise preflop to over 3xbb and dude calls with j9o and catches 2 pair...what a joke...and that was on a $109. I guess I need to just push that shit...but i really dont think so.

Just the worst night of beat ever...dont even want to post the last one...down a ton...I need to get crackin tomorrow zfternoon...shakes this shit out of my head.

my final bad beat of the night...on the bubble...in 2nd short stack and call teh shorty's push...i have A5 he has K5 and he gets a full house...lol, unfuckingreal

I think i dropped about 20 buy ins. Just horrible play by everyone...but I was making great calls and plays, but just got outdrawn every time...I just dont understand why it doesnt change at all? I mean...damn. I gotta get some sleep and I will be at it early tomorrow.!

No comments: